I have just discovered the total joy of this 2 ingredient green ‘smoothie’ start to your day.
Why you ask?
- Its power packed with goodness
- Its easy and quick to make
- Its light on your tummy and your pocket
- Its delicious, it really is!
- Its healthy (I know I already said that)
How to make?
Easy, fresh spinach and bananas are all you need to make this. A bunch of well cleaned spinach leaves (I used my ow terrace-grown spinach, yum!) and a couple of bananas. Add a couple of ice cubes and blend them nicely in a simple home mixer blender.
No fancy equipment needed. Transfer to a glass and enjoy fresh.
It takes less than 5 minutes to make
For some extra goodness, you could add some chia seeds, either to the blended smoothie if you like the feel of chia or blend it with the other ingredients.